Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, November 11, 2010

50% Off at Pear Tree Greetings

UPDATE (11/12): Save an additional 10% off the listed price by entering code SUNDAY10 at checkout! This code is good through the weekend.

I'm a Costco girl when it comes to my Christmas cards. They're cheap, easy, and you can't beat the turnaround time. But when I receive a card that's not from Costco I always tell myself that I'm going to break away next year and try a new card company. Well I think I may have found the company. You see, the problem with me is the price. Costco is just so dang cheap. But when I got looking into Pear Tree Greetings I was pleasantly surprised at the price and I just LOVED the designs.
If you go through Zulily you can buy a $40 voucher to Pear Tree for only $20! But be aware that these deals do sell out. I went to purchase the Picaboo deal I mentioned last week and it was gone! I've been kicking myself ever since.
I looked into Pear Tree Greetings and you can get 40 adorable holiday postcards for only $39.99. If you factor in the $20 discount, you're only paying $19.99 plus shipping! I love the idea of a postcard because not only does it allow you include a message on the other side, but the postage is cheaper (by a whopping 16 cents a stamp) and you're not wasting envelope paper. If you don't want to write a note you can just add two more pictures. SWEET! Don't want to send a postcard? They have beautiful holiday cards as well. Check them out here.



To order your $40 voucher from Zulily for only $20 go here. And don't forget to enter code SUNDAY10 at checkout to save an additional 10% off!


Fine Print
•One voucher per zulily member
•Voucher does not include tax, handling or gift certificates
•Shipping included up to the amount of the voucher
•No refunds for purchased vouchers
•Cannot be used for previously placed orders
•Not transferable
•Not valid for cash back
•Cannot be combined with other zulily or Pear Tree Greetings vouchers or promotions
•Voucher good for one time use only, any leftover funds will be forfeited


Expiration
January 31, 2011

1 comment:

Robyn said...

i hate wasting envelope paper!

Related Posts with Thumbnails