Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Citrine Jewelry (November Birthstone) from Modnique 88% OFF!

I'm a dangly earring girl. I don't always wear makeup, but you'll never find me without a pair of earrings! My oldest son was born in November. I've loved citrine ever since. It goes well with everything! Modnique is currently offering Citrine jewelry at up to 88% off. there are a lot of very expensive pieces, but there are some really great priced earrings as well. The earrings above are only $19 (regularly $129)! If you sign up for Modnique you'll automatically get a $5 credit, which would make these earrings only $14! SWEET! Know someone with a birthday this month? Like Citrine? Then go check out Modnique!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails