Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

25% Off Coupon for World Market Furniture


I've been a fan of World Market for years. I was so happy when they opened one up in Gainesville. I was totally bummed when they closed it! What's up with that? Even though I have to travel further to get to a World Market than I use to, I still love browsing their food, furniture, and kitchen supplies. Right now you can save 25% on furniture at World Market with this printable coupon! This coupon is valid until 11/25/10.

Don't have a World Market near you? Just use enter code NOVFURN9 at checkout.

The Fine Print:
Discount valid on current selling price. One coupon per customer per day. Cannot be combined with other offers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails