Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Get Up to $15 Back From Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Class Action Lawsuit

I have eaten many a box of Kellogg's Mini Wheats in my day. I really do like them. I don't think they will give my brain "extra" brain power though. That is the claim, that Kellogg's promoted this product to children insinuating it "improved kids’ attentiveness, memory and other cognitive functions to a degree not supported by competent clinical evidence.

Now I must admit that would be pretty awesome if it really worked. But since I eat these mini-wheats often and my memory is pretty much non-existent, I must agree with the lawsuit.

Therefore, I will accept my $15 (if I can remember to do it). Click Here, to see the online form.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails