Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

Must Keep Shopping...


Truth be told, I am totally sick of grocery shopping. But I can't stop, not quite. I must hold on for one more day. There are too many free items to be had. It is all about stockpiling.
I like the caption on this photo, "Hunt for the best!" Well friends, now, right before the holidays hit (and our spending increases), is the time to go on a STOCKPILE HUNT!
I feel so blessed there are so many free (or under 50 cents) items out there right now.
My pantry is stocked with most of the items I will need for the holidays (and throughout the coming year).
I spent 11 cents yesterday.
I spent 62 cents today.
I will go one more time to finish up a most fabulous shopping week...WHEW!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails