Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

American Eagle is Rockin' it Today Only!


My kids love American Eagle. But remember, I don't want to go to the mall right now (read post below). Thank you American Eagle for saving my day!
Today ONLY, December 10, American Eagle is offering FREE Shipping on Any Order! And for every order placed, you will receive a $10 money card! And if you shop American Eagle from the Ebates site, you will get an additional 3% cash back! Whoo Whoo!
I plan on making multiple orders so I can get multiple $10 money cards!

Fine Print on $10 money cards:
The $10 Money Card is redeemable on a purchase of $35 or more beginning December 26, 2010 through January 16, 2011. Valid for one-time use at AE, aerie or 77kids stores and online.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails