Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

Are You Earning Gift Cards with Swagbucks?

My Swagbuck account just keeps growing and growing! My goal is to hold onto my swagbucks until next fall and then cash them in for gift cards for my Christmas shopping. It's simple to do and I'm earning credit for searching the web on things I was already searching for. Go HERE to sign up today and see how many you can earn in 2011!

WHAT ARE SWAGBUCKS?

Swagbucks are digital dollars that you earn by doing online searches of the web. The results are from Google and Ask.com so you are still able to find what you are looking for, just like when you do a google search! As you search you randomly win Swagbucks. It’s FREE, easy, and fun, and the PRIZES are amazing! You can earn gift cards and other prizes. There is NO obligation or credit card info required! Plus you get 30 Swagbucks just for joining AND when you sign up for Swagbucks as a new member and use code JoinIn2010 you will get an additional 30 SwagBucks to start off with!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails