Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

Harris Teeter: Super Double Coupons Starts 1/05

I stopped in Harris Teeter last night to pick up milk AND the $40 in Proctor Gamble products to receive both my $10 off next order and my $20 rebate.

After checking out, I chatted with Jesse, the store manager and he informed me that after 8 weeks, we were finally getting another super double!  This starts next week!

So let's all start getting ready!  Click here to see a lovely list of $1.50 coupons to get you started.

Do you remember our Super Doubles frenzy in November? Our combined total that we spent that week was $120.48. We SAVED $1494.65! That's crazy! Bring on the Super Doubles!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails