Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, January 14, 2011

Are You Ready For A Month of Valentines?


Today is January 14th. That means that Valentine's Day is one month away. I'm not, and have never been, the kind of person that needs a treat on Valentine's Day. Don't get me wrong, I love holidays and I love treats, but as a mom, and a homeschooling mom to boot, I really love experiencing holidays with my kids--for my kids. So, for the next month, I will be posting a Valentine craft, recipe, or decoration idea. If you have a fun Valentine craft, recipe or tradition that you'd like to share, just send us an email and I'd be happy to share your idea on our blog! I'm always on the lookout for new ideas.

Day 1: Valentine Gingerbread House

My kids LOVE making gingerbread houses at Halloween and Christmas. So I thought, why not make a Valentine Gingerbread House? Valentine's Day is all about candy anyway, isn't it? You can either make your own house or pick up a kit in the after holiday clearance section--that's what I always do! And don't forget about all that holiday clearance candy. Christmas candy is traditionally red and white, which is perfect for Valentine's Day!


If you make a Valentine Gingerbread House take a picture of your masterpiece and send it to us and we'll post it! Happy month of Valentines!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails