Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Heather's Harris Teeter Run: Saved $113.04

I went to Harris Teeter last night thinking I wouldn't be getting too many spectacular deals...but low and behold...I actually did!

I love super doubles.

Here is what I purchased:

4 boxes of Special K Cereal
4 boxes of Special K Bars
2 boxes of Special K Cracker Chips
2 boxes of Fruity Pebbles
2 boxes of Captain Crunch
2 jars of peanut butter
3 syrups
3 Smucker Snack Waffles
2 bags of spinach
7 cans of olives
3 bottles of Vitamin water
2 Oscar Meyer lunch meats
1 box of Breathe Right strips
1 liter soda
2 Ortega Flour Tortillas
2 packages of Ziploc Containers

Price: $133.96

What I paid after all of the deals and steals: $20.92

Brooke and I want to share our secrets. Sign up for our next class today (and save $10).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails