Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day One of Harris Teeter Super Doubles: Saved $93.39

How much money are you going to save this week? I sure do LOVE saving money on my groceries.

I think it would be fun to share what we've SAVED this week during Harris Teeters first Super Doubles of 2011. On my first trip to Harris Teeter I spent $30.34 and SAVED $93.39! That's a savings of 75%--not bad. I bought a LOT of staples that I did not have coupons for (I highlighted these items), which is why I ended up spending so much. Here's what I bought:

2 large bags of salad mix
2 lbs tomatoes
1 bunch bananas
1 loaf bread

1 gallon of milk
1 box of diapers (I did have a coupon for these, but it still raised the total price by a lot)

1 pack Stride gum
3 cans Hunts diced tomatoes
1 bottle Tide Stain Release
1 package Hormel kids meal
4 containers Lindsey black olives
5 Old Orchard Healthy Balance juices
1 box of Skinny Cow ice cream treats
2 bags of Alexia sweet potato fries
2 boxes of Gortons Fish Fillets
3 boxes of Lean Cuisine meals
2 packages of Yo Crunch Parfaits
10 Yoplait yougurts
1 Hormel meatloaf meal

How'd you do? Want to save like this? There's still room in our next coupon class on January 31st. Go HERE to find out more.

1 comment:

Roxanna@Homemaking Mom said...

Fantastic savings!!! Super Doubles are so much fun, aren't they!!! I have posted pictures and coupon matchups from my Harris Teeter Super Double shopping trips on my blog:

http://homemakingmom.com/?p=2665

http://homemakingmom.com/?p=2720

Please come link up your grocery savings on my site (available on the first link listed above). Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails