Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

Duh and Dang


I just realized something tonight...you can buy GROUPONS with EBATES and not only save tons on fabulous deals in your area but get MONEY back too!

I have saved so much on some really great Groupon deals...but I wasn't going to EBATES first!  Duh and Dang for sure!

I just received my first Ebates check this week (they send them out automatically every quarter)...wanna know how much mullah I received...$166. 

That is totally hip and worth the five seconds it takes to:

1. sign up
2. go to Ebates BEFORE you buy anything online (travel, beauty, clothes...everything is there...even EBAY).
3.  receive a honking big check for simply shopping.

So totally DUH for those that aren't using Ebates already.  And totally DANG to all of you who have already signed up and aren't using it.

Brooke and I are saving for our next family vacation...by using things just like Groupon, Coupons, Ebates and Swagbucks!

You should too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails