Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

Free Staples Sticky Notes

UPDATE: 1:40 PM EST
I ran into my local Staples after picking up some milk and veggies at Harris Teeter. My kids couldn't believe how quick and easy the trip to Staples was. My five-yesr-old said, "Man, Mom, that was the quickest errand EVER!" All I had to do was walk in, grab two packs of sticky notes, give the cashier my two coupons, and walk out. I didn't even have to pay a penny! SWEET!

Staples emailed out some awesome new printable coupons. I LOVE the one for completely free Staples Stickies notes valid today and tomorrow only! The rest are good from 2/4 – 2/12.


B2G1 Uni-Ball Writing Products

$5 off Zebra Bulk Writing Products

Free Staples Stickies, 3″ x 3″ notes, 12 pk. (up to $11.79)

50% off Avery 5″ x 8″ Durable View Binders

$2 off BIC Atlantis Ballpoint Retractable Pens, 4 pk.

50% off Staples 3-tab Manila File Folders, 100 pk.

$5 off Sharpie Permanent Markers, 12 pk.

50% off Avery Durable View Finders

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails