Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Month of Valentines: Valentine Playing Card Coupon Booklets


I ran across this super hip idea at Tatertots and Jello and knew instantly that I would be making these for my family this Valentine's Day. Jen, the creative genious behind Tatertots and Jello, is one hip lady. Not only does her blog title rock, but her tutorials help those that are a tad bit craft challenged--like me. Go HERE to learn how you can make your own set of Valentine Playing Card Coupons. Thanks for the great idea, Jen! 


1 comment:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Thanks for featuring my Playing Card Coupons. I love making handmade Valentine gifts and I love that anyone can personalize this one :)

xoxox
Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails