Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's a New Month: Time to Cash in at Swagbucks



It's a new month, which means you can cash in again at Swagbucks. Last month I learned a number of valuable tips at Swagbucks. I learned that you can only cash in for two rewards a day and that you can only cash in for 5 of the same rewards within one month's time. This was very good to know since I had been planning on saving my swagbucks until the Fall for the holiday season--thank goodness I didn't do that!


I cashed in 5 $5 Amazon gift cards last month (totaling $25 FREE buckaroos to spend any way I want at Amazon) and have already cashed in 4 $5 Amazon gift cards for this month. Tomorrow I'll cash in my final $5 Amazon gift card giving me another $25 sitting in my Amazon account! I already have enough swagbucks to cash in for 2 more $5 gift cards to Amazon next month! I'm hoping to earn enough before then to cash in for at least 4 cards next month!

I LOVE Swagbucks! It's so easy. I loaded the swagbucks toolbar onto my computer as well as set Swagbucks as my homepage. This helps me remember to ALWAYS search through swagbucks. I also earn 1 swagbuck a day by taking the silly poll at the swagbuck home page. Go HERE to get started. Already a swagbucks member? Make  yourself a goal to try to use the swagbucks search engine at least once a day! It will pay off--I promise.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails