Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

50% Off Playmobil and Board Games

I just posted about Plum District's amazing deal today! But I just found out that Creative Kidstuff also carries Playmobil, so I must post again! My boys have great imaginations. The first thing they do when they wake up in the morning is make a Playmobil "setup". My boys received their first Playmboil toys about two years ago and they still play with them everyday.

Plum District is offering a $30 voucher to Creative Kidstuff for only $15! This voucher includes FREE shipping. Sweet! If you are NEW to Plum District and sign up through this link you can save an additional $5 making the voucher only $10!

Creative Kidstuff also has a great selection of games on sale. Go HERE to purchase your voucher.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails