Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, April 8, 2011

Get Your Kids Moving: 40% Off PlasmaCar and YBike



As I watched my boys tumble and play at their gymnastics class this morning I thought about how grateful I am that my kids have a lot of energy. My kids are VERY active--in a good way. They love spending time outside, luckily they inherited that trait from Mr. T. They love wrestling, swinging from the swings we installed in the basement (thank you, IKEA), and riding around in our cul-de-sac.

My five-year-old is almost ready to say goodbye to his training wheels. Woohoo! But my 3-year-old still wants to look "big" not like "a baby". Lucky for me between Zulily and Plum District I have a lot of fun options for him.

Plum District is offering a $30 voucher to Creative Kidstuff for only $15 and shipping is FREE! The YBike pictured above is listed at $49.99 so only $35 after the voucher is applied! If you are new to Plum District and sign up through this link, plus make your purchase within seven days, you'll get an additional $5 off! Making this cool ride only $30! That's a GREAT price! The YBike is currently selling for$69 on Amazon and has great reviews. Don't need the YBike? Check out Creative Kidstuff. They have a ton of other cool things available and with $15 off and FREE shipping from Plum District you pretty much can't go wrong.



Zulily has the PlaSmart  PlasmaCar pictured above on sale for only $39.99 (regular price $70.00). I'm thinking all three of my kiddos may need one of these movers. It's a good thing I clip coupons! Go HERE to purchase the PlasmaCar from Zulily.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails