Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Planning Your Summer Vaction? Don't forget about Ebates!



I've been hunting for airplane tickets for months now. The prices just aren't budging, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that it will work out. One thing I'm sure of is that when I do find the perfect tickets, I'll be getting the most bang for my buck by making my purchases through Ebates! I mean, why wouldn't I? Ebates will give me cash back on my purchase and buying 4 airplane tickets is no cheap matter. I'll also be using Ebates to book all of our hotel rooms this summer and fall. Thank you, Ebates!

Go HERE to find out more.

Here are a few of my favorite Ebates travel deals:

Southwest 3% cash back
Priceline 2% cash back
Travelocity 1%-3% cash back
Expedia 1%-4% cash back
Hotwire 2% cash back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder about travel!!! I got cash back from my purchase from Home Depot yesterday...but forgot about airfare!!! Disney is coming- I must hold that thought! :O)

Related Posts with Thumbnails