Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Loving Every Minute of it!


I have just returned from my first Harris Teeter run and boy howdy, I liked it.  I spent a mere $4.26 and saved $57!

But do you want to know the best part?  I ran into you.  It was so fun chatting and sharing deals today.  Brooke and I love meeting so many of your through our coupon classes.

I think we need to have a night every so often where we come together, clip coupons, swap coupons and EAT!  Anyone interested?

My favorite deals today:

Fuze (.11 something cents)
Smart Balance milk (free)
Grande Tortilla chips (.50 cents)
Mustard (free)
Ritz Crackerfulls (free)
Orbit Gum (cents)
Roman Bread (.50 cents)
Frosted Flakes and Frosted Mini Wheats (cheap)
Zest Soap (free)

What were your favorites?!

See you soon and be sure to stop and say hi!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails