Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Recap: Day 1 for Brooke

I made my first trip in to Harris Teeter this week. I saved more than $110 and spent less than $15! I would have spent even less, but I purchased a lot of fruit and  bread, that I did not have coupons for. Yes, couponers buy things that they do not have coupons for. :)
Here's what I picked up for FREE:

1 Duke's Mayonaise
2 Lysol Wipes ($ moneymaker $)
1 Ritz Crackerfuls crackers
2 Heinz Ketchup ($ moneymaker $)
1 Philly Cooking Cream

Here's what I picked up for less than $1:

12 Fuze drinks (11 cents)
3 Steamfresh frozen vegetables (33 cents)
1 Oscar Meyer hot dogs (50 cents)
1 Kraft Homestyle mac and Cheese (50 cents)
3 Grande tortilla chips (50 cents)
1 12-pack La Croix Water (74 cents)
1 8-pack Cheese sticks (90 cents)
1 Eat Smart Veggie Chips (99 cents)

And don't forget those fruits and breads I purchased as well!

Want to shop like this?

By popular demand we are holding another Hip to Clip class in Haymarket. The class size is limited and is already filling up fast. Here are the details:

Wednesday, May 25th
7:30 - 9:00 pm
Piedmont Community (Haymarket, VA) 
$25 a person

Contact us at hiptoclip@gmail.com to reserve your spot. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails