Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

Really...Tangled for $9.99!

Really?!

Brooke already mentioned in an earlier post how to get Tangled for $9.99!  I was getting ready to head to Target to get my copy but I didn't get that Target Coupon in the mail she had mentioned receiving and I too wanted to save an additional $5!

But...I found a way.

You can click here to get yours.  Just type in "hair" to access coupon.

And tonight I am heading to Blooms with my $1 off Success Rice (it will be doubled), so I can send in my rebate.

And don't forget to download this coupon too.

The Target Coupon ends on April 3!  You should also get a Free Tangled Golden Book with purchase!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails