Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Suze Orman said, "PLAN FOR IT!" Join our Coupon Class in Northern VA

As I was listening to Hoda and Kathie Lee yesterday morning while I was getting ready for the day, I heard Suze Orman's voice and immediately "perked" up. I have a love/hate relationship with Suze.  I know most of what she says is TOTALLY true but man she stresses me out.  I have to be in a strong mood to listen to her...I have been known to crawl up into a ball and cry like a baby after one of her shows realizing I will never measure up.

I think some of you might feel like this when it comes to clipping coupons.  We have heard time and time again these words, "I just can't do the clipping thing. It is too hard, too complicated...I will never measure up!"  But like my initial response (to curl up and cry like a baby) to money matters with Suze, I WILL NEVER measure up if I chose to do NOTHING.  You have to begin small and keep on, keeping on and soon you will be set.

Once again she was spot on...giving us all great (but tough) advice to start stressing about.  She always tells us to get that emergency fund filled, invest our money and to NOT buy things we can't afford.  Blah, blah blah...and true, true, and TRUE. And yet, are we doing it?!

It was yesterday morning that she spent a large amount of time talking about the price of food going up. She said and I quote, "The price of food is going to SKY ROCKET!" And this is what she said we should do: 

"If you know what's coming up, PLAN FOR IT!"

Stockpiling is a perfect way to "plan for rising grocery prices."  And when Brooke and I stockpile, we pay little to nothing for those items.  It's a win-win.

This week at Harris Teeter they are having a "triple coupon" event.  If you would like to learn how to get the most out of your coupons, stockpile everyday items you NEED, and to learn how to "plan ahead," join one of our upcoming coupon classes.

We have a few spots remaining (if we squeeze) in our class for next Wednesday, May 25! 

If you would like to watch the clip of Suze Orman click here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails