Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Adventures at the Bloom...YAY!




I headed over to Bloom bright and early this morning hoping to finally get the Marcal toilet paper that I missed out on last week.  I arrived a few minutes before 7 am and noticed a small line of hip clippers waiting for the doors to open.

I love super double at Bloom.  There is only one problem with a one-day only sale...things disappear from the shelf quickly and they are rarely restocked that day. 

This morning, I was pleased as punch to get FREE Danimal yogurt, water, Orbit, Five (gum), Bounty paper towels, and Powerade.  I had been waiting for a week to use my $1 off gum and water I had found some random CVS while in Virginia Beach!

By 7:30, the lines were long, filled with happy shoppers, taking one more look at their coupons, waiting to check out.  We swapped "deal" ideas, must "have" coupons and just chatted while we waited for our turn.

I have come to the conclusion that life is full of lines, traffic and things that may get you down.  But the key is to face these challenges (small and large) with a happy attitude.  The day goes along so wonderfully when I attack it with a smile (even when the Bloom line is LONG).

AND GREAT NEWS....EVERY TUESDAY IN JUNE WILL BE DOUBLE DOLLAR...SEE YOU THEN!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails