Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Deal of the Day: CVS (Oral-B and Crest)


While my shopping trip to Bloom was rather fantastic and my second trip to Target for free Frieda products was top notch, today's favorite deal goes to CVS!

I wasn't planning on going to CVS for anything.  But I had to stop by and pick up a prescription for my husband. So I took a quick look over at Southern Savers to see what CVS had to offer.  I decided to go with the Crest Pro-Health Rinse and the Oral-B Pulsar Toothbrush.  Here is what you need to do:


$2.50 ECB (extra care bucks) WYB (when you buy) Crest Pro-Health rinse 1L $4.50 Limit 2

-$2 off Crest rinse, 946 mL +, PG 6/05

$3 ECB WYB Oral-B Pulsar toothbrush 1pk $6 Limit 2

-$3 off Oral-B Adult or Kids battery toothbrush, PG 6/05

I bought 2 of each product, used $1 ECB as well as a $4 off $20 purchase.  I paid $6 and received $11 back in ECB!

I had a $8 ECB from a purchase I made last week but remember, you can't get change back, so I decided to hold onto it!

CVS has great deals each week but honestly, I don't usually get them unless I either need to stop in or I really want the items.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails