Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I'm Back and Remember to Always Check Your Receipts!


We've been having computer trouble this past week, but I'm back for now--keep your fingers crossed. Unfortunately, my computer is not letting me upload any pictures--sorry!

I did well yesterday at Bloom. I ended up spending $12.32 and saved $299.58. And those totals account for lots of sunscreen, apples, and cantaloupe! Sweet! Things are turning out nicely for my soon to be 4 year old's upcoming birthday party goodie bags. I just need to head in to Party City for the pinata. Thanks for posting that coupon, Heather!

I just returned from Harris Teeter. And was overcharged $7.00! Drats! I thought my numbers seemed off and I caught half of it before I left the parking lot, but I didn't catch the rest. Deals are great, but make sure that you always double check those receipts so that you are not overcharged (like I was) and that you actually get the deals you think you are!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails