Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kellogg's Passport to Adventure!

As I was opening my box of Frosted Mini-Wheats this morning I noticed a new promotion on the box! 

1.  Collect printed codes into specially marked Kellogg's products.
2. Go online at kelloggs.com/CARS2 to enter your codes into your account.
3. Redeem codes for your choice of CARS 2-themed rewards!

I am very interested in the $5 Gas Cash card (you need 4 codes) and the Concession Cash (4 codes).

If you click here, you can see more details and find out which products to look for (I just bought Frosted Flakes today and noticed I bought 2 boxes that DIDN'T have the codes).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails