Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Another Great Printable Coupon



You know Brooke and I are careful not to be "willy nilly" with our printing of random coupons. We prefer to wait until we are sure we will use the coupon we print...saves $ on ink and paper.

Although lately there are have really been some great ones that have gone perfectly with HT triples...and I am so happy about that.  Today coupons.com added a favorite little product of mine, Sun-Bird seasonings.  I am a total fan (and is my family) of Sun-Bird's Hot and Spicy Kung Pao seasoning mix...perfect blend of yummy and SPICE! I simply saute chicken and our favorite vegis, mix in the packet (after adding, 1 T soy sauce, 1 TBSP of sugar and some water) and serve over rice.  YUM.

I am not positive of the exact price of the packets at Harris Teeter right now but I will most definitely be picking up two (the coupon is for $0.50 off 2 packets)...triple those bad boys and I am thinking cheap sauce!

Click here to get yours!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails