Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Heather's Deal of the Day



Man oh man today's deal is a good one...total money maker!

Here is what you need to do:

1. Clip 3 of the CoverGirl $8/2 face products (blushes, foundations) coupons found in October's P&G (and someone will get quite the bundle from our giveaway that ends tomorrow)!

2. Head on over to Rite Aid and purchase $30 worth of CoverGirl Face Products!  Why Rite Aid?  Well they are having a buy 1 get 1 50% on CoverGirl... PLUS $10 back in UPR!

This is what I did (you can try something else...maybe even find a better deal):

2 CoverGirl Foundations: $7.99 (one will be $3.99)
2 CoverGirl Blushes: $5.69 (one will be $2.84)
2 CoverGirl Concealers $6.99 (one will be $3.49)

Total before tax: $30.99

After 3-$8/2 CoverGirl face products...$8.54

I received a $10 UPR (this is just like cash to use at Rite Aid on my next purchase)

But the savings doesn't end there! Remember when I posted about P&G's latest Rebate...Receive $10 rebate when you purchase $30 worth of P&G products?!  CoverGirl will count!  And just like that you have another $10 in your pocket after your rebate. 

So you pretty much are getting some fabulous products to try for free (I am personally a MAC girl but I will try anything...and my daughter will take anything I give her)...PLUS making $11!

I have another GREAT Deal I will be posting later today...come back to check it out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails