Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Heather's Second Deal of the Day



Today I had two great deals to share (one posted earlier today). This one is also a money maker (come on, who doesn't like to get paid to shop)?!

Be advised that you will need Sunday's Walmart ad, printed coupons found here and one if the $1 off Scrubbing Bubbles Refills from the SS 10/2 or SS 9/11 (or even better if you have already purchased a box, use the coupon inside for the B1G1 refills AND use one of the $1 off).

Okay after collecting those important items you will need to find some Scrubbing Bubbles All In One in stock at your local Target (many people have already jumped on this deal so they are a little hard to find).  But the good news is Target has trucks restocking daily.

After finding them, grab two AND two refills (I really hope you have a B1G1 coupon...if you need one, let me know...I have ONE extra).

Take them to the customer service desk (with WALMART ad in hand).  They will give you a price adjustment for $3.97. I have been to two Targets and one was pleasant the other didn't like the "one time offer" written above the ad (although they did give me the adjustment).

Use the following:

2-$4 off Starter Kits
1-B1G1
1-$1 off

Pay $2.99 (give or take with tax) and GET BACK 2 $5 Target gift cards (remember that promo I told you about here).

You make $7 and have clean toilets.  Inside the box are coupons for $3 off another starter kit AND the B1G1 I mentioned above..if you want to do it again (I have more than 2 toilets).

This deal takes a bit of effort...but I think totally worth it.

Remember to sign up for one of our upcoming classes (we have TWO days to chose from)!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails