Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The Final Results for Brooke's Harris Teeter Super Doubles Savings


Wow! What a week it has been at Harris Teeter. I stocked up for myself, my mom, and both of my sisters. It really helps to have a coupon nut in the family.

In the end I ended up spending about what I normally spend in a month for our groceries--$149.41. I ended up saving $734.80! That's a savings of 80%! I'll take it. I hope you all had a great time saving at Harris Teeter this past week. The word on the coupon street is that the next Harris Teeter coupon promotion will not be until the beginning of January. We'll keep you posted. And don't forget, Bloom will be super doubling coupons on Sunday, November 13th.

Harris Teeter Super Doubles November 2 - 8, 2011

spent: $149.41

saved: $734.80


Here are my Super Doubles or Triples totals since May 18th of this year:

spent: $612.51
saved: $4454.42 (Disney World here we come!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails