Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shop Smart this Holiday Season


Holiday shopping is under way and there are many ways to save when buying those gifts that have made it onto your holiday list this year.



First, I always and I mean ALWAYS search through Swagbucks. I've earned another $20 in Amazon credit just in the last month by typing, what I am already looking for in the first place, into the Swagbucks toolbar. I've been gathering these cards all year and recently cashed some in for a cartop carrier for our family trip to Disney World this coming week--more on that in a later post. I plan on using the rest of the Amazon gift cards for Christmas presents.


The other place I save during the holidays is by always doing my online shopping through Ebates or Shop at Home. These sites give you a percentage of cash back for each purchase you make through their site. Love that! What I don't love is when my dear hubby buys things online and forgets about sites like Ebates and Shop at Home that can be saving us a LOT of money. I highly recommend you check out these sites and start shopping with them if you have not been already.


Buying gift cards during this tme of year can be a really smart move if you buy gift cards that give you bonus gift cards. For example, right now, Bonefish Grill is offering a $20 gift card for every $100 in gift cards you buy. Even if you don't plan on buying a gift card for someone to a particluar store or restaurant, if it's a place YOU frequent you may want to buy the gift card and take advantage of the bonus gift card for yourself. So check with your local stores or restaurants and find out what promotions they are offering on gift cards this holiday season.



A little planning ahead can make a big difference on your wallet. Shop smart this holiday season and watch the savings grow.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails