I just came back from my first run to Harris Teeter this week and before I tell you all my fabulous finds I must tell you how disappointed and disgusted I am in a fellow couponer. I hope she reads this blog and knows that I saw her.
This couponer is the type of couponer that ruins it for the rest of us. I saw her take two entire tearpads! She didn't even leave one single coupon left! She took them all--like 100! Now that is what I call extremely rude. Shame on you, you greedy lady.
Anyway, now that I got that off my chest, I was pleasantly surprised to wander in around 11:30 and find everything that I needed and wanted plus more!
My printer is not cooperating with me this week, so I have not printed any coupons off the Internet. Here are my favorite finds for this morning:
- Smart Balance Milk FREE! (2/$6 and use $1.50 off one)
- Celestial Seasonings Herbal tea 50 cents a box (I love their Sleepytime Tea and am trying to break my hot chocolate habit)
- Grande Tortilla Chips 50 cents a bag
- Ristorante Pizza 50 cents each
- Tide Detergent FREE!
- Kettle Chips FREE!
- Blue Diamond Almonds 50 cents moneymaker a can!