Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles Started Today!


I just came back from my first run to Harris Teeter this week and before I tell you all my fabulous finds I must tell you how disappointed and disgusted I am in a fellow couponer. I hope she reads this blog and knows that I saw her.


This couponer is the type of couponer that ruins it for the rest of us. I saw her take two entire tearpads! She didn't even leave one single coupon left! She took them all--like 100! Now that is what I call extremely rude. Shame on you, you greedy lady.

Anyway, now that I got that off my chest,  I was pleasantly surprised to wander in around 11:30 and find everything that I needed and wanted plus more!

My printer is not cooperating with me this week, so I have not printed any coupons off the Internet. Here are my favorite finds for this morning:
  • Smart Balance Milk FREE! (2/$6 and use $1.50 off one)
  • Celestial Seasonings Herbal tea 50 cents a box (I love their Sleepytime Tea and am trying to break my hot chocolate habit)
  • Grande Tortilla Chips 50 cents a bag
  • Ristorante Pizza 50 cents each
  • Tide Detergent FREE!
  • Kettle Chips FREE!
  • Blue Diamond Almonds 50 cents moneymaker a can!
What are your favorite finds this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails