Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, November 25, 2011

Save Even More: Use Ebates (Double Cash Back on Black Friday)


My Black Friday shopping began last night at midnight from the comfort of my warm bed. Yes, that's right--from my bed! I picked up a number of the things I needed online and saved myself the chaos and time that it would have taken to head for the stores, not to mention gas prices and parking spot drama.

Not only did I get the items at the Black Friday prices, but I saved EVEN MORE by shopping through Ebates. Heather and I LOVE Ebates. Right now Ebates if offering double cash back. I just received 10% cash back for my Barnes and Noble items and shipping was FREE! How can you beat that?

How it works is simple: the site is free to join and always free to use. You signup and you’ll find the latest coupons, deals and a specific cash back amount for each of the stores on the site, including Macys, Target, Priceline, drugstore.com, Overstock, EBay, Apple, Diapers.com, Gap, and many, many more. You just click to the store and shop like your normally do and when you buy something you earn cash back in your Ebates account. I joined last fall and have already earned $265.79! That's some pretty nice pocket change.



New to Ebates? Here it is in a nutshell:
What is Ebates?
Ebates pays you in cash, not points or miles, and you don’t need to fill out any rebate forms. It really is that simple, the stores are competing for new customers and they pay Ebates a commission and they split that with you. They’ve paid over $60,000,000 to their members so far.

How often does Ebates pay?
Every 3 months, Ebates will send you a cash back payment for purchases posted during the previous quarter. But if you’ve earned less than $5.01 cash back, they carry over your money to the next check. Bonus Rewards do not count toward the $5.01 minimum.

How quickly is cash back credited to my account?
Most cash back rewards are credited within 48 hours. Some stores, however, cannot confirm your purchase until the return period has elapsed and may take up to thirty days to confirm your cash back.


If you have any questions about Ebates, you can leave them in the comments and we'll try our best to answer them.

To sign up and get a $5.00 bonus with your first purchase, you can check out Ebates HERE.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails