Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

$220 in Amazon Credit Thanks to Swagbucks



A year ago when I started using Swagbucks as my search engine I hoped to earn a few Amazon gift cards to help pay for my Christmas presents this year. I'm pleased as punch to report that I have earned $220 in Amazon credit for this Christmas! That's some pretty great pocket change to buy presents with.

Swagbucks is so easy to use and does not wreck havoc on your computer. Trust me, I know. I'm married to an IT guy. All I do is ALWAYS use the Swagbucks toolbar when searching for something on the web.
It's simply that easy. Start today (if you haven't already) and see how much YOU can save by this time next year.

Go HERE to sign up for Swagbucks.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails