Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great Canvas Deal from Eversave

I purchased this canvas deal from Eversave a while back and was happy to see it offered again. I ordered our family name on a canvas (like the one pictured above) and I love it. A number of people have seen it hanging in my home and have asked about it so I'm happy that the deal is being offered again.


For $39 you'll get $80 worth of Gifts to Grow canvas projects in your choice of size or style with FREE SHIPPING! I'm currently working on a canvas collage in our basement so I'll excited to order a few new prints with this deal. I'm seriously considering the tree trunk canvas with our names on it (see below) for one of the prints. If you are new to Eversave and you order through THIS LINK you'll get a $2 bonus in your account.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails