Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, December 19, 2011

Up to 52% CASH BACK on Magazine Subscriptions!



If you are like me, you LOVE magazines!  But NEVER, EVER pay full price. In fact, you can get AMAZING discounts ALL of the TIME.

Today over at Ebates, the daily double (each day one site offers an incredible percentage cash back) comes from Magazines.com.  You can chose from hundreds of your favorite magazines and not only get CHEAPO prices...you also get 52% CASH BACK!

AND....if you order now, they are offering an awesome code for an additional $5 off for the next two hours!

I just received my "renewal" bill from Runner's World last week for $26 but this morning from Ebates/Magazine.com, I bought the SAME 12 issues for $15 PLUS CASH BACK!

And...if you need a last minute gift, I love this idea.  I bought my daughter a subscription to Seventeen for under $10.  I will pick up a copy at the store and write a note that a subscription is on the way!

Take advantage of this deal!

Click here!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails