Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Heather's Deal of the Day

I am sure you are all like me right now...running around from store to store trying to get the perfect gifts at the PERFECT PRICE!

I have had some fun today. First I MUST remind you to use EBATES if you are doing ANY shopping online. I just ordered a North Face Jacket for my son (simply went to Ebates and then searched for North Face) and got 8% cash back AND free shipping on my order.  This boy of mine also wanted a cap from "lids."  He sent me a link with all of his Christmas wishes and before I ordered it, I thought, "man, I should check Ebates first!" Glad I did, I got 6% cash back and FREE shipping!

Anyway, that is not even close to my Deal of the Day!  I loved my simple stocking stuffer find from Rite Aid where I actually made $4 and received four (2 packs of 2) of BIG colorful (and quite hip) Revlon emery boards.

Here is what you need to do:

Purchase 2 (you will get one 40% off).
Use 2/$1 off any Revlon product from 10/30 SS

Pay $1.09. Get back $3 to use on anything in the store on your next purchase AND then send in for 2 /$1 rebates from Rite-Aid.

I have a couple other great deals but man I need to go to bed!  Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails