Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Heather's Deal of the Day!



I am preparing a super gift bag (full of fun gifts) for my in-laws this year.  I am on the lookout for little things that I think they may need, want or like.

Yesterday I found this great deal:

Use (3) $5.00/1 Centrum Pro Nutrients Omega-3 or Probiotic and Fruit & Veggie from 12/11 SS

Or

 $5.00/1 ProNutrients Fruit & Veggie from the makers of Centrum printable

$5.00/1 ProNutrients Omega-3 from the makers of Centrum

And before you check out go to the coupon kiosk...it is printing a coupon for another $5 off Centrum (I used two...printed two over a two day period)!

Pay as low as $5, get back $10 gift card (there are a bunch to choose from...I went with an AMEX)!

(each week they have a gift card promo. when you buy $30 of the listed items, you can pick a $10 gift card)

Great news, you can get up to 5 gift cards a week!

So for $5, I came home with 3 boxes of vitamins AND a $10 Amex Gift card!

I am waiting to do this deal one more time...this go 'round I am going to use 3 of the kiosk coupons making my entire purchase FREE and a $10 moneymaker.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails