Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Looking For a Little Something to Read?



You all know we LOVE a good deal and enjoy sharing that with all of you...and we look forward to another year of finding the things we want on the cheap.

Over the years, I have been asked to share my thoughts on everything from fitness to fashion and music to the mundane...

So I have decided to invite you to my personal blog, Everything Happens. This allows Hip to Clip to remain the place to find deals and such. And for those that are looking for a fun little read on "everything" else, feel free to take a peek.

Click here to read about my DARE...to YOU!

Click here to read about my addiction!

Click here to read about the meaning of a Huggle!

I hope you will enjoy Everything Happens...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails