Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Don't Forget to Click



I wasn't planning on finding such fabulous finds at Harris Teeter yesterday. But I was pleasantly surprised to find some outstanding deals.

Be sure to remember to click on the e-VIC Coupons on your Harris Teeter e-VICaccount!  I find the best way to do this is to quickly click the products after receiving the weekly email from Harris Teeter. That email contains a link that takes you directly to the e-VIC page (since I can never seem to remember my password). 

This week you can get Bounce dryer sheets on the cheap when you combine the coupon from P&G and your e-VIC as well as Duracell batteries, Tampax and NyQuil.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails