Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

Great Deal on Canvas Prints: Great Mother's Day Gift




Eversave has one of my very favorite deals going on right now. Pay $30 for $85 worth of photo canvases from Canvaslifestyle.com plus you get free shipping! I have a canvas wall in my basement and my favorite canvases have come from Canvaslifestyle because they have the 1 1/2 inch thick border which I LOVE. I've been waiting for this deal to come back around and just ordered two more deals for myself! Now the hard part begins--choosing the photographs. :)

Go HERE to get this deal.

* If you order by 5/1 they guarantee Mother's Day delivery.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails