Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

20 NEW Disney Movie Reward Points


This is for all of you that collect Disney Movie Rewards points.  DMR just released two new 10 point codes. Log into your account (or sign up HERE) and enter the codes Lumiere and COGSWORTH for your free points!




While I was down and out this past week my kids and I watched the Disney Nature Videos: Earth, Oceans, The Crimson Wing and African Cats that I had luckily checked out at the library the week before. I sure wasn't feeling well, but I did feel better that my kiddos were watching some very educational shows while I was down and out.
 
 
And, if you saw Chimpanzee in theaters this week, make sure to submit your ticket stubs to earn up to 400 extra points! I can't wait for it to come to our public library so that we can gather together as a family and watch it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails