Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

Love to Save

 

I love to save but sometimes I just need a little break from the constant deal, coupon, and running out to get my free/cheap items!

There will always be a deal on something.  There are always coupons to clip.  For the past two weeks, I took a coupon centered break.  I went to Costco and purchased the exact items I needed/wanted. I did not check out the latest CVS, Walgreens and Rite-Aid deals.  I did not collect coupons. I did not clip coupons.

I was pleased as punch that I had no remorse during the past two weeks. In fact, it was a lovely break.  I was still on my couponing break when Harris Teeter announced their latest Super Double Event.  And you know what...I WAS TOTALLY  OKAY WITH IT!  I had just returned from an amazing trip to the Boston marathon, went right back to subbing at the Middle School and simply enjoyed my family each night.

On Friday, I was rejuvenated and ready to take a look at my stacks and stacks of coupons once again.  I was actually excited to see what I could find at Harris Teeter. 

It was a welcome sight to pick up Gain for less than dollar, stock up on some lunch supplies, milk, butter, my favorite gum, candy, etc.

Sometimes you just have to take a little break...and then come back ready to save once again.

Clip, clip, clip...I love to SAVE!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails