Next Coupon Class

UPCOMING COUPON CLASS
Coming soon!
Let us know if you would like to attend our next class.
hiptoclip@gmail.com

Friday, November 5, 2010

Free Tylenol Sleep Kit


I admit, I am good at sleeping.

I fall asleep quickly, I stay asleep and I wake up refreshed.


But my husband isn't quite as lucky.


So I thought this would be a nice freebie to try from Tylenol.
Click here to receive a FREE sleep solution kit!



It includes:


■Sleep guide and journal featuring practical tips for better sleep
■Satin sleep mask to help block out intrusive light
■CD of soothing sounds
■Coupons worth up to $12
■Sample of Johnson's Melt Away Stress Lavender & Chamomile Lotion



Available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please allow 6-8 weeks to process

Thanks Deal Seeking Mom

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails